Student D2 visa in Korea: All the documents you need to study in a Korean university

2016.03.14조회수 2258

Here's information for getting D2 visa in Korea.

For those who are staying in Korea and thinking of studying at IGSE, this information would be helpful.

If you have any further question about it, ask our professor, Luke Daniel Johns (, or visit the website, WE TEACH KOREA(



international graduate school of english logo
International Graduate School of Language Education, 17, Yangjae-daero 81-gil, Gangdong-gu, Seoul, Korea, 05408,
TEL : 82-2-6477-5114, Admission Contact TEL : 82-80-804-0505,
Copyright International Graduate School of Language Education(IGSE), All Rights Reserved.
카페 블로그 페이스북 유튜브